Admissions Assistant Job Description
The Admissions Assistant will be responsible for setting appointments with the Director of Admissions, calling, and emailing prospects. The admissions assistant must possess administrative skills and do well with timelines. This person will be responsible for ensuring all applications have the required documentation for review. The candidate must be self-motivated to assist in meeting and exceeding enrollment goals. This position requires confidence, resilience, strong organizational and communications skills, exceptional persistence, a high level of commitment, and the ability to guide and motivate others.
Admissions Assistants will, in most cases, will be the first point of contact for prospective students looking to pursue their educational and or career goals in the ministry and beyond. For the role, an Admissions Assistant must have a desire to help make a difference in people’s lives. This person will be responsible for guiding prospective students through the admissions process. The Admissions Assistant is responsible to provide administrative support to the Admissions Office throughout the phases of the admissions. The Admissions Assistant reports directly to the Admissions Director.
The Admissions Assistant role is comprised of two major areas: Administrative Support and Information Management.
The Admissions Assistant’s first priority is to assist the Admissions Director in reaching prospective students and working to admit students in an efficient manner. This takes many forms, not limited to the following:
- Answers Admissions phones, emails, and greets in-person visitors.
- Organizes information and sends requests, updates, and messages to appropriate personnel (such as the Admissions Director, faculty, and staff) and follows up in a timely manner.
- Creates reports, mailings, lists, etc.
The Admissions Assistant is knowledgeable in all of the administrative details and processes unique to Charlotte Christian College & Theological Seminary.
- Interacts with prospective students, faculty, staff, and other school professionals in regards to specific Charlotte Christian College & Theological Seminary admissions requirements
- Collects and maintains accurate records (i.e. transcripts) for each applicant using both electronic and hard copy information
- The Admissions Assistant is required to use, maintain, and troubleshoot two distinct databases: Leadsquared (admissions CRM) and Populi (college student management system)
- Competency with Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and MS-Windows
- Ability to meet and exceed monthly/weekly goals
- Maintain timely follow-up with all leads according to established processes
- Maintain database in an organized, error-free manner
- Proficiency on a PC computer, Internet, and email applications (CRM experience a plus)
- Skills in marketing, teamwork, documentation, and business writing
- Passion for ministry
- Maintain honesty and professionalism
- Solid work history with verifiable references
- Degree in Sales, Business, or comparable degree and/or experience
- Charlotte Christian College is an equal opportunity employer
$15 per hour for 20 hours per week
To apply for this job please visit rb.gy.